Monday, September 17, 2012

Intel Teach Elements on the go...



Here I am  again doing nice stuff for my career. Teaching strategies, methods, assessment, assessment instruments, who says you know all these?

Before starting the course, I can say I did a better job in teaching. Evaluators, my past administrator told me I have the strategy in getting the attention of my class. I am a good teacher as they say... But, as I started to read the module, I doubted the way I teaches my students. Yes I did my job well, but how come I don't have/ possess what is in the module. That strikes me most. Until I found myself hooked reading the module and answering the module activities and summary tests. 

Do you know what I am talking about? It is Intel Teach Element, powered by Intel and is given to teachers for free.

There I found how the proper way to assess students who possesses the 21st Century skills and use rubrics and checklist in every project.






No comments:

Post a Comment